Boysterous Are Back… This Time Bearing Bullion!
It wouldn’t be the festive season without a Boysterous Couture NFT drop… fashionably early and fashionably fab. And the brothers Overstreet have come up with something steeped in the human history of commerce and value for this one!
Not only is Boysterous Couture one of the world’s first fashion companies to get into the NFT space…
They are also a fashion company whose NFTs are eminently cool and eminently collectible… AND THIS PARTICULAR DROP GOES DEEP ON UTILITY!
The Boysterous Bullion drop — Dec. 21st, 12pm EST on Nefty Blocks — has five prominent features:
- Amazing opportunities to get incredible value from the Vaults
- The most spectacular pack opening sequences ever
- Lots of utility over the festive season and into the new year following the drop AND in forthcoming Boysterous drops, events, and limited releases
- The chance to blend bullion up to redeemable NFTs
- Staking rewards on WhenStaking (full details to be announced)
The Boysterous Bullion Bank
The Boysterous Bullion Bank opens at noon on Dec 21st on Nefty Blocks and never closes. Which, I’m sure you’ll agree, is a nice change for a bank!
In the first 24 hours after opening, NFT lovers will be able to buy Vaults from the bank. They are limited in supply and they are full of bullion: bronze bullion valued at $10 a bar; silver bullion valued at $15; and gold bullion weighing in at $20.
The Mini Vault is loaded with AT LEAST $40 worth of bullion and a chance of unboxing more, as well as a bonus NFT… costing only $19.99. Supply is limited to 1,999.
The Treasure Chest, priced at $44.99, gives buyers a special bonus NFT and $55 worth of bullion, plus a chance of landing up to $200 worth!
There is a 999 max. supply of those.
The Gold Vault, at $99.99, is loaded up with AT LEAST $200 worth of bullion and a chance to get more… a collector’s NFT plus another special NFT. There will only be 299 of them.
Unboxing occurs on Dec. 22nd. Check it all out here.
On Redeemable NFTs
Nefty Blocks calls them blends, you can think of it as smelting. Either way, once the drop concludes you can start taking advantage of the bullion bars’ first moment of utility: blending up for redeemables.
Boysterous, being a hard-at-work fashion company, has crafted 28 pieces of high quality accessories — a bag, wallets, billfolds, and cardholders — intended for bullion NFT holders.
These redeemables will be available to those who play the game right, but in short:
- The holder with the most bullion after the Vault/Chest sale gets a Black Alligator Print Handbag and a Black Alligator Print Bi-Fold Wallet redeemable NFT… giving you the right for their real-world equivalents.
- 20 Boysterous Bullion Cardholders for lucky winners of a draw among Boysterous Bullion Cardholder Showcase NFTs (which can be blended for using one bronze bullion after the sale).
- The first 5 people to blend 10 gold and 5 silver bullion bars (immediately after the sale) will each get an Alligator Minimalist Wallet.
- One Black Alligator Passport Billfold will be awarded to the winner of a draw among equivalent showcase NFT holders. To take part, you’ll need to blend 1 Boysterous Bitcoin Badge, a gold bar and a silver bar. Bitcoin badge NFTs — for anyone who lacks one — are available here.
A Season Of Bullion Festivities
Boysterous have unveiled a full roadmap of events taking place from Dec. 21st to Jan. 4th that celebrates the Bullion sale and gives holders numerous opportunities to blend up their loot to scarcer NFTs.
They also have plans for all of 2022… all of which are created to reward Boysterous Bullion holders. Check their roadmap out.
So head on over to Nefty Blocks on Dec 21st 12pm EST and get your hands on these receptacles. We doubt they will last long!
And as always, keep up-to-date with everything going on at Onessus and with our collab partners.